New CAD libraries in HALFEN PARTcommunity
The HALFEN building component libraries placed in the HALFEN PARTcommunity portal
enlarged significantly. For the following product segments,
drawings are available now:
- Framing systems and accessories
- HALFEN Cast-in channels (HTA-CE, toothed and with wholes)
- Spherical head lifting anchors and clutches
- Shear and punching shear reinforcement HDB
- Insulated connections HIT
- Sandwich panel anchors (SPA, FA and MVA)
The drawings required can now be intuitively configured; a
scrolling through long tables is no longer necessary!
The users can select an output format between more than 40
different 3D and more than 20 different 2D CAD formats. They
include both native formats such as AutoCAD, AutoDesk Revit,
Nemetschek Allplan and Sketchup as well as interchange formats such
as STEP, IGES and PDF. Obviously, the IFC format needed for BIM
applications is supported directly.
The required element drawings can optionally be downloaded to a
computer, sent as e-mail or directly be opened to a running CAD
The HALFEN PARTcommunity libraries will continuously be updated, so
that CAD drawings are available for the complete HALFEN product
range in the future.