HALFEN HGB Balustrade fixing channels
Construction specialists agreed that the HALFEN HGB Cast-in channel is the best solution currently available for fixing railings to the thin front edges of balcony slabs.
- Special, forged head anchors made of reinforcement steel provide optimal, reliable and statically sound anchorage of guard-rails and banisters to the thin edges of concrete slabs. Can be used in slabs with a minimum thickness of 10 cm
- The selection of channels and bolts are perfectly matched
- More information about the individual types of channel can be found in the catalogue
- Longterm adjustable anchorage
- Can also be used in the thin concrete slabs (thickness ≥ 100 mm)
- Pre-planning reduces on-site construction time
- Building authority approved
- No damage to the visible surfaces of concrete balcony slabs
- Also suitable for fixing of fall protection during the construction phase (see DIN EN 795 “Fall protection”)
- Used with the matching high-strength HALFEN Bolts to ensure reliable fixing
Efficient corrosion protection:
- (A4) Stainless steel
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact Person
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.