HALFEN Cast-in channels
HALFEN HTA-CE Cast-in channels
Now and in the future - our core product, the HALFEN Channel; synonymous with permanently versatile fixings to concrete structures.
Channels with special anchors for large crack widths are available as well as customized solutions for building corners, curved channels for tunnels and other accessories.
Don’t just benefit from our wide range of channels, but also from our comprehensive anchoring solutions - tailored to your specific construction project.
HALFEN Cast-in channels are suitable for a variety of applications, e.g. for connection or fixing of:
- Façades and precast concrete elements
- Seating in stadiums
- Utility pipes und signal equipment in tunnels
- Guide channels in lift shafts
- Pipes under bridges
- And numerous other applications
Application: Curved channels are planned and produced for specific projects and produced, e.g. for tunnels, utility pipes, sewage treatment plants or other curved structures.
- Permanently adjustable fixing solution
- Maximum economic efficiency for row installation
- Cold and hot-rolled channel profile
- Hot-rolled dynamic loaded channel profiles
- Suitable for use in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Installation friendly: no dust, no noise, no vibrations - HALFEN Cast-in channels contribution greatly to safety at work
- Economical: ideal basis for versatile, adjustable fixings
- High performance: HALFEN Cast-in channels are characterized by their high load-bearing capacity and are subject to strict testing requirements with regard to their fire resistance, seismic and dynamic capability
- Verifiably good: DGNB* certified for ecological building and building authority approved in Europa, China and the USA
- Intuitive: HALFEN Design software for HALFEN Cast-in channels allows reliable calculation and optimal planning
- Adaptable: For example, the HTA-CE-CS curved channel is suitable for applications in tunnel segments and architecturally demanding buildings
- Meticulous design: A simple torque wrench is all that is required to fix component to the HALFEN Cast-in channel
*German Sustainable Building Council
Efficient corrosion protection:
- (HCR) High corrosions resistant steel for projects with especially aggressive environments
- (A4) Stainless steel for applications with high demands on corrosion protection
- (HDG) Hot-dip galvanized steel for interior use
Dimensioning anchorages under fire loads must consider the provisions of the EOTA Technical Report TR 020 for the fixings in concrete with regard to fire resistance.. The corresponding characteristic values can be found in the annex to ETA-09/0339.
The design values according to ETA for all hot-rolled HTA-CE Channel profiles can be found in ETA-09/0339.
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.