HALFEN DEMU Fixing anchors
Permanent point-load fixings
HALFEN DEMU Fixing anchors are used as permanent anchorages for transfer of tension loads, shear loads or a combination of both. HALFEN DEMU Fixing anchors can be used for reliable and permanent fixing of various components to concrete. The HALFEN DEMU Sleeve anchors T-FIXX® and wedge anchors have a European Technical Assessment with fire protection classification.
- Fixing of temporary braces to precast concrete elements
- Bracing and connections of precast concrete elements
- Fixing of balcony and bridge railings
- Fixing of utilities and service equipment
- Fixing of steel ladders, stairs and steel profiles
- Individual fixing of seats and stadium chairs
- Fixing anchor for personal fall protection equipment
- Concise, complementary product range with various lengths and diameters
- T-FIXX®: Especially suitable for near-edge fixings and in thin concrete elements
- Bolts anchor with higher steel load capacities
- For transfer of (N) tension loads, (Q) Shear loads and a combination thereof (N+Q)
- European Technical Assessment with fire protection classification
- Identification caps fitted
- Various dimensions and design types ensure a concise but technically mature product range
- Easy installation with an extensive range of accessories
- M10 - M42 diameters and lengths from 50 - 466 mm
- Suitable for application in reinforced and non-reinforced concrete of strength classes C20/25 up to C50/60 (cracked and non-cracked)
- Corrosion protection / (GV) zinc galvanized, (HDG) hot-dip galvanized, stainless steel
- Sleeves with ISO metric threads
- European Technical Assessment ETA-13/0222 (T-FIXX®) and ETA-13/0401 (Bolt anchor)
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact Person
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.