HALFEN FRIMEDA Lifting anchors
HALFEN FRIMEDA TPA Lifting anchors
The HALFEN FRIMEDA Lifting anchor system is a high-quality and cost-effective system for transporting all types of precast elements. The erection anchor allows lifting horizontally produced precast elements without requiring a tilting table. The lifting links can also be released remotely, which increases efficiency when lifting tall building components, as well as increasing safety.
Our extensive range of anchors and accessories provide the perfect solution for nearly all lifting requirements.
Suitable for lifting and transporting all kinds of precast concrete elements under all conditions.
- Transport of wall and floor slabs, concrete beams and columns
- Transport of sandwich panel elements
- Lifting thin precast elements without a tilting table
- TPA-FS Spread anchor
- TPA-FZ Two hole anchor
- TPA-FU Universal anchor
- TPA-FA Erection anchor (double-sided)
- TPA-FE Erection anchor (unilateral)
- TPA-FF Flat foot anchor
- TPA-FP Plate anchor
- TPA-FG Garage anchor
- TPA-FD Double-head anchor
- TPA-FX Sandwich panel transport anchor
- Large selection of TPA Recess formers
- TPA Lifting links (Ring clutches)
- TPA-VA Locking cover
- Extensive range with accessories for every application
- Safe transport even of large building components
- Quick release and connection of anchors and clutches
- Load classes from 1,25–26,0
- The design of the ring clutches and anchors allows load application in any direction
- Erection anchors are available which are designed to prevent edge breakage
- The ring clutches can be released remotely, by hand or pneumatically, which allows faster construction processes with tall components, as well as increasing safety
- TPA-VA Locking cover: removable/ suitable for traffic loads; load classes of 2,5–26,0 available
- The anchors are made of specially tempered flat steel to guarantee the best results and reliable safety in application – even under extreme conditions
- The extensive range of accessories guarantees an economical solution for all applications.
- The load class, anchor length and manufacturer’s mark are clearly visible on the anchors, even after concreting, to allow identification. This and the unique head shape ensure mix-ups with other systems are avoided!
- All anchors are sufficiently dimensioned to three times the safety factor for steel failure.
- All lifting clutches are sufficiently dimensioned to four times the safety factor for steel failure.
- Anchors are impact resistant down to −20°C
- Concrete cover 10-23 mm
- Anchors are also available in (HDG) hot-dipped galvanized and (A4) stainless steel
- CE marking according to MD 2006/42 EC
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.