HALFEN Coupler systems from Leviat provide reliable and efficient solutions for all connections of reinforcement bars. Due to the large variety of the product range, the right solution can be found for almost every application. The large product range fulfils various national and international standards. Top-quality raw materials and the high manufacturing standards at our certified manufacturing facilities guarantee the consistent high safety and quality of our products.
HALFEN Coupler systems from Leviat ensure reliable planning and maximum cost-effectiveness.
HBS-05 Reinforcement couplers
The HBS-05 Reinforcement coupler system provides reliable and efficient solutions for all connections of reinforcement bars in reinforced concrete. The HBS-05 Screw connectors can be freely combined. The versatility of the HBS-05 allows almost any reinforcement connection to be made. The same type of connection bar can be used with all socket bars - whether screw socket or forged socket. Connections with the HBS-05 S Screw socket are particularly economical when used in vertical rebar connections and custom lengths. Reinforcement bars with HBS-05 B Forged socket can be nailed directly to the formwork. The positioning socket enables the connection between axially fixed, non-rotatable rebars, e.g. crane openings in slabs. HBS-05 End anchors are available for rebar connections with short anchorage lengths. No torque wrench or special tools are required – a simple visual check is all that is required to verify correct installation.
The HBS-05 Reinforcement couplers meet national and international calculation standards. Extensive expert reports and test reports confirm fitness for purpose even in extreme situations. This includes explosion and impact loads in nuclear power plants. HBS-05 Seismic is a high-ductile screw connection suitable for applications in earthquake-prone regions.
In addition to straight rods, the HBS-05 Reinforcement coupler system also includes a multitude of bending shapes and possible combinations.
- Multi-national, country-specific approvals, test reports and expert reports confirm compliance with international standards
- An extensive range of accessories, prefabricated socket bars and formwork fixings reduce preparation time and ensures reliable fixing to the formwork
- Colour-coded protection caps facilitate identification of correct diameter
- Top-quality raw materials and the high manufacturing standards at our certified manufacturing facilities guarantee the consistent high safety and quality of our products
- HALFEN Couplers ensure reliable planning and maximum cost-effectiveness
- Extensive product range for rebars from 12 mm diameter
- Large selection of bending shapes and possible combinations
- Colour coded for easy allocation of system parts
- Country-specific approvals, test reports and expert reports confirm compliance with international standards.
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.