HALFEN Sandwich panel anchors
Sandwich panel façades combine the load bearing, support layers and facing layers into one element. The benefits are quick installation and the already integrated thermal insulation.
We offer two different fixing systems:
the SPA Sandwich panel anchor and the FA Flat anchor. These connect the load bearing, support layers and the facing layers.
In both systems, the support anchors transfer the dead load of the facing layers as well as proportionate horizontal forces resulting from wind and temperature fluctuation to the support layers.
With the SPA System, two SPA Support anchors installed symmetrically to the centre of mass axis in each support direction are usually enough. A further SPA Sandwich panel anchor is used as a horizontal anchor perpendicular to the main load bearing direction to account for loads during transport and installation.
Building authorities approved restraint ties are distributed over the rest of the panel; to account for horizontal forces and to prevent warping in the facing layer.
Sandwich panel elements are very economical and therefore used particularly in industrial and commercial construction (for example, storage and warehouse facilities). However, when used in combination with high-quality, designed concrete facings residential buildings and public buildings are also realized.
The SPA Sandwich panel support anchors are available in 2 different versions, each with 4 different thicknesses of wire.
The SPA Restraint ties are available in 3 different versions, each with 3 or 4 different thicknesses of wire.
- Easy and quick installation at the precast plant
- Technically advanced system
- Economical; even with very thick insulation layers
- Minimal impact on thermal heat transmission
- SPA and FA systems can be used simultaneously
- Verifiable design software with DICAD 3D interface
- CE marking according to EN 1090
- Building authority approved
- High corrosion protection by using stainless steel
- Simple planning with the free HALFEN Software
- EnEV* compliant due to low thermal bridges
* German Energy Saving Ordinance
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.