Tension and compression rod systems
Perfection in DETAN.
The HALFEN DETAN Rod system is an innovative product solution with maximal aesthetic, quality and safety relevant characteristics. The technically sophisticated system is easy to install and is suitable for filigree support systems as well as for use in lightweight construction projects.
- Truss elements and bracing in roofs and walls
- Tension bracing of pylons and canopies
- Tie-bracing of wood and steel beams, and girders
- Bracing of glass façades
- Suspension of pedestrian bridges
Light roof suspension
- Innovative und filigree support structure
- Project-specific configuration of system diameter and system lengths
- High steel load capacity
- Large selection of rod diameters
- Available in stainless steel and in hot-dip galvanized steel
- Brushed, hot-dip galvanized threads
- Seals for maximum corrosions protection
- Free calculation software and consultation
- Compression rods to complement the system
- Project-specific labelling
HALFEN DETAN Rod systems are available in steel (DETAN-S) and stainless steel (DETAN-E).
HALFEN DETAN Rod systems have a high level of corrosion protection, especially in vulnerable parts like the thread. A significant improvement in quality is milling the spanner flats before galvanizing the rods. The forks and locking nuts are treated with a high-quality hot-dip galvanic coating to ensure excellent long-term corrosion protection as well as high mechanical resistance.
- DETAN-S with European Technical Assessment ETA-05/0207
- DETAN-E with new European Technical Assessment ETA-11/0311
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.
Please create your own configuration quickly and easily with our HALFEN DETAN dimensioning software or please use this form to submit your query.