HALFEN Parapet corbels are a quick and easy method to fix precast concrete parapets to reinforced concrete slabs. The corbels are cast into the parapet elements at the precast plant and then transported to site. To ensure even load distribution we recommend using 2 anchors for each parapet element.
When fixing to HALFEN Cast-in channels, the anchors can be horizontally adjusted in two directions. Vertical adjustment is also possible using suitable HALFEN Accessories. Special adjustable bolts are also available to further facilitate vertical adjustment.
Precast concrete elements can be quickly and easily connected to floor slabs using HALFEN BRA Parapet corbels. Therefore, they are particularly suitable for connection of precast concrete parapets to balconies and at building edges.
Four different designs are available, each with 8 different profile sizes. Larger custom profiles are also possible.
Parapet anchors are installed using a HALFEN Cast-in channel or a building authority approved anchor dowel.
- Economical application with 8 different profile sizes
- High level of prefabrication
- High bending-stiffness ensures connection without additional brackets
- Quick installation – easy adjustment
- Verifiable calculation software
- Suitable for various insulation thicknesses
- Freely adjustable in all directions
- CE marking according to EN 1090
- Type tested
- High corrosion resistant stainless steel
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.