HALFEN Framing channels
The HALFEN Framing channels have all the advantages of quick, safe and permanently adjustable fixing solutions. A range of building components and assemblies can be fitted to the channel using HALFEN Bolts.
The location of the bolt is easily modified by loosening the nut and moving the screw with the bolt along the channel and permits full flexibility.
Individual solutions and a multitude of possible applications are possible when used in combination with the precisely engineered HALFEN accessories.
HALFEN Framing channels can be used for multiple applications in:
- Plant construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Structural steel
- Automotive engineering
- Conveyor systems
- Utility services in tunnel and bridges
- Offshore supply projects
- Utility services in data centres and server rooms
Cold-rolled framing channels
Cold-rolled channels are particularly cost-effective when used for low load applications. They are available in slotted and unslotted types.
HM/HL Framing channels:
- The wide range of channel available make this system particularly economical
HZM/HZL Framing channels
- For loads in the longitudinal direction of the channel
- Non-slip connection for high loads in the channel
Hot-rolled framing channels
The hot-rolled rails can also be used for high and for dynamic loads. Also suitable for welding.
HM Framing channels:
- For high tension loads
- Also suitable for longitudinal load transfer when using in combination with HSR nibbed bolts (only for normal steel)
HZM Framing channels (serrated)
- For high loads in the longitudinal direction of the channel
- Available in 5 channel sizes
Curved framing channels
Customer-specific curved framing channels are also available.
Curved framing channels:
- Customer and project-specific planning
- Complex modification, drilling or cutting threads in finished, corrosion-protected components is no longer necessary
- Complete flexibility in positioning and dimensioning of the bolts
- Corrosion protection is freely selectable:
- Strip galvanized framing channels for minimal corrosion protection
- Hot-dip galvanized steel for high corrosion protection
- (A2, A4, HCR) Stainless steel framing channels for maximum corrosion protection
- Allows quick installation and adjustment of plant and building components
- Easy on-site modifications using a simple nut and bolt system
- On-site modifications are dirt and noise free
WB = Mill-finished steel
HDG = Hot-dip galvanized steel
SV = Pre-galvanized steel (Sendzimir)
A2 = Stainless steel (Austenite microstructure)
A4 = Stainless steel (Austenite microstructure)
HCR = High corrosion resistant steel (Austenite microstructure)
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.