Modular pipe support systems
Simply efficient – HALFEN Powerclick
The HALFEN Powerclick system is a modular support system, which was specially developed for industrial pipeline construction.
Consisting of just a few multifunctional components that allow a multitude of different support connections. Efficient, tried-and-tested, and ideally suited for quick installation, modification or upgrades.
Modular pipe support systems can be used for numerous applications in:
- Plant construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Structural steel projects
- Conveyer technology
- Utility services in tunnels and bridges
- Utility supply in offshore projects
With three sizes of channel profiles (22, 41 and 63), the most economical solution for every size and type of load is always easy to find. Different pipe diameters can be combined within one support system.
HALFEN Cantilevers are manufactured using standard HALFEN Framing channels and therefore also have the same advantages of fast, safe and adjustable assembly.
The cantilevers are used as an all-in-one support system for piping and utilities. Because of the bolt system, the high-quality corrosion protection (hot-dip galvanized or stainless steel) is not damaged during installation and adjustment.
- Time-efficient assembly and installation
- System consists of just a few, multifunctional components
- Smaller parts are delivered pre-assembled
- Fast start-up times, short downtimes
- Further components can be fastened at any location on the channel (without compromising adjustability)
HDG = Hot-dip galvanized steel
A4 = Stainless steel
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.