NEW: Software HIT 9.40 for HALFEN HIT Insulated Connections
A new version of the software HALFEN HIT 9.40 is now available to download. The software serves as a design aid for the application of thermal balcony connections and includes comprehensive, user-friendly innovations:
- The special HIT elements HT1 to HT5 for horizontal loads longitudinal and transversal to the joint have been integrated into the software.
- New link to halfen.partcommunity.com providing 3D data models in various file formats is integrated.
- For standard wall/balcony geometry with ETICS, a thermal resistance calculation according. to ETA-18/0189 is carried out. For all HIT elements, results of λeq and ψ are shown in graph and table respectively.
- Language change on the user interface and in the printout is apossible.
- The load bearing capacities of the HIT elements and the minimum and maximum load forces are graphically clearly represented. At the same time, the numerical values for the maximum and minimum load forces in the support area as well as the load bearing capacity and the percentage utilisation of the selected HIT elements are shown.
These new features are not exhaustive, you will discover more improvements when using it.
The new version of the design software is a powerful tool. Click here for the free software download!