HALFEN TWS Hexagon Plate Anchor
The HALFEN TWS Hexagon plate anchors are used as auxiliary aids when erecting precast elements. For example, temporary anchor points for push-pull props for fixing twin-walls to in-situ concrete floor slabs and foundation slabs. The hexagon plate anchor is suitable for wind loads and other temporary loads.
- The maximal allowable capacities (CMU) were verified and certified by the French CERIB* testing authority
- The capacities were determined in tests using concrete with a strength class of C20/25 and C30/37
- Applicable for thin shell elements with a minimum thickness from 50 mm to 55 mm
- Wide tube openings with metric thread allow easy installation
- Friction welded steel components ensure durability
- New! Magnetic plate available without thread for robot-automated installation
- Three options for combining different magnet plates with the same socket type
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +49 (0) 2173/970-9063 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
More information such as catalogs, price lists, technical information or software can be found here: