Precast reinforced concrete elements can now be connected much faster and more economically. HALFEN Precast connections are the perfect solution for every type of precast reinforced concrete element connection.
HEK Precast Coupler
The HALFEN HEK Precast Coupler is an innovative quick and easy versatile solution for connecting precast reinforced concrete elements together or to adjacent in-situ concrete elements. Embedded sleeve anchors, for example the HALFEN DEMU T-FIXX® Bolt or rod anchors, are used in the precast element to anchor the tension and shear forces. The benefit of the system is the quick, efficient connection of the precast concrete elements. The connection can be subjected to load immediately after installation; this helps to speeds up construction.
HCC Column shoes
The HALFEN HCC column shoes are used together with HALFEN HAB Anchor bolts as an efficient solution for connection of columns to foundations or for column to columns connection. The benefit of the bolted prefabricated system is the quick installation. The connection is easy to adjust and is immediately friction-locked so that no bracing is required.
HEK Precast Coupler
- Transmission of tension and shear loads
- The bolt connection allows easy, safe and fast on-site installation
- Full adjustability of precast elements, also compensates for installation tolerances
- No temporary bracing required
- Weather independent installation/assembly
- Quick installation/assembly and therefore lower costs
- All applications can be realized with one precast coupler
- No special tools required
- Durable corrosion protection
- Tried and tested HALFEN DEMU Fixing anchors as system components with European technical approval
- Free HALFEN Calculation software available
HLB Loop Box
- The loops automatically spring out to the correct position when the lid is opened. No laborious rebending required
- Robust steel case (case and lid) with pre-punched nail holes ensure reliable fixing to formwork
- Elements may also be glued to the formwork – useful for steel formwork!
- The HALFEN HLB Spacer is made of a flexible material which is easily cut with a knife to the required length; fixed directly to the formwork with nails.
- Pre-punched nail holes allow easy fixing on the formwork
- Labels on the elements provide information on type, manufacturer and date of production. This facilitates identification, storage and logistics
- Systems with general building authority approval.
The free HALFEN HCC Software allows easy and cost-optimized calculation of all standard situations for HCC Column shoes and HAB Anchor bolts.
The software is intuitive to use and has additional functions to facilitate calculation.
The free HALFEN HEK Software allows easy and safe calculation of all standard situations for HEK precast connections. The software is intuitive to use.