Accessories for HALFEN Cast-in channels
We offer a wide range of accessories to complement its product range. HALFEN Bolts together with the matching HALFEN Cast-in channels are an approved and therefore secure system for fastening a wide variety of construction elements. Furthermore, a wide range of accessories is available for connecting two structural elements made of reinforced concrete, for connecting masonry to reinforced concrete or for connecting timber constructions.
HALFEN HKZ Restraint tie with serrated counter-plate for connecting two construction elements made of reinforced concrete
HALFEN Bolts for various applications
We also have several types of hammer-head bolts available, suitable for all HALFEN Channels with the respective building authority approval.
SPV restraint with turnbuckle for the assembly of precast elements
The SPV restraint with turnbuckle is suitable for compression and tension loads up to F = 14.0 kN and for spacings up to 200 mm. By rotating the turnbuckle (right and left-hand thread), the spacing can be freely adjusted within the given range. HALFEN Cast-in channels are used as connection to the building structure.
HALFEN Brick tie anchor systems ML and BL
HALFEN Brick tie anchor systems are tried and tested efficient installation systems for securing brick walls, masonry in-fills, partition walls, brickwork claddings (with or without ventilation gap and insulation) to concrete walls, concrete columns, steel or wooden structures with HALFEN Brick tie anchors ML or BL.
Connections in timber construction
In modern wood constructions, HSF rafter shoes are used to support the horizontal loads in rafter and collar-tie roofs.
- Adjustable in the longitudinal direction of the HALFEN Channel allows varying rafter spacings without additional measures required
- Hot-dip galvanized finish for perfect corrosion protection
No matter which accessories are required for a project, selecting original HALFEN Accessories has the benefit of perfectly coordinated system components:
- System components; most are items integrated in the assessments/approvals
- Simple management of required verifications (all from one source)
- Reduction in construction time with coordinated installation accessories
- Suitable connection components for numerous common requirements
- Time saving due to adjustability
HALFEN Accessories are available in several material finishes, always suitable for the respective application. Effective corrosion protection is ensured by the appropriate surface finish.
- (HCR) High corrosions resistant steel for projects with especially aggressive environments
- (A4) Stainless steel for applications with high demands on corrosion protection
- (HDG) Hot-dip galvanized steel or (GVs) Zinc galvanized with special coating for interior use
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +49 (0) 2173/970-9063 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information such as catalogs, price lists, technical information or software can be found here: