Precast panel anchors
For suspended concrete façades
With their simple elegance and complex shapes, concrete façades can provide architects and planners with more creative freedom. However, it is not only the aesthetics that are convincing; the economic and building's physical benefits are too.
Concrete façades are particularly durable and less susceptible to damage than other types of façade systems.
The HALFEN Fixing system enables concrete façade slabs to be anchored to a supporting concrete structure quickly and easily.
In combination with horizontal anchorings, DS Spacer bolts and HFV Dowel restraints, FPA Precast panel anchors provide a reliable installation system for suspended concrete façades.
The HALFEN FPA Precast panel anchor system is used for reliable anchorage of large-format, suspended concrete elements to the main building structure. This fixing system is used in particular for architecturally demanding façades on representative buildings.
- Freely adjustable in all directions
- Simple and quick installation
- Verifiable calculation software
- Top bracket/cast-in component available in 6 variants
- Extensive product range with a wide range of accessories
- FPAs are available for loads from 5.0 kN up to 56.0 kN
- CE marking according to EN 1090
- Building authority approved
- All parts of the system are made of stainless steel
The complimentary HALFEN FPA 5.11 Software is available to calculate load capacities