Accessories for Modular pipe support systems
HALFEN Pipe clamps and pipe supports are designed as an longterm, adjustable accessories for use with HALFEN Modular pipe support systems.
The material thicknesses have been designed for the application. As a result, HALFEN Pipe clamps used in combination with the HALFEN Powerclick system always provide the most economical solution.
Can be used for numerous applications in:
- Plant construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Structural steel projects
- Vehicle manufacturing
- Conveyor technology
- Utility services in tunnels and bridges
- Utility supply in offshore projects
HALFEN Pipe supports and other accessories
Various types of HALFEN Pipe supports and pipe clamps suitable for low and high loads are available. As a result, the HALFEN Powerclick Systems used in combination with HALFEN Accessories always provide the most economical solution for your project.
HALFEN HRS Pipe clamps
HALFEN Pipe clamps have been designed for adjustable installation in pipework projects; for use with all HALFEN Framing channels. As with the HALFEN Framing channels, the material thicknesses have also been designed to suit the application. As a result, HALFEN Pipe clamps used in combination with the HALFEN Framing channel system always provide the most economical solution.
- Wide range of applications: Suitable for a wide range of pipe diameters from 15 to 530 mm axially fixed or for sliding pipe fixings
- High corrosion protection; hot-dip galvanized and stainless steel
- Available with vibration and heat-insulating rubber and temperature-resistant pipe rests
HDG = Hot-dip galvanized steel
A4 = Stainless steel