Products for lift installation
To the very top with us
Safe and adjustable fixtures in the lift shaft for installation and during maintenance are essential and vital for personal safety. Good that you can rely on our tried and tested quality.
- HALFEN Cast-in channels, framing channels and bolts for fixing of guide rails lift doors and for fitting speed governors/limiters
Reliable connection of equipment and personnel with HALFEN Attachments and fixing points.
Our products are easily and quickly installed and ensure reliable planning.
HALFEN PSA Attachment point for personal protection equipment
The attachment system for personal fall protection (PSA) consists of an approved stainless steel HALFEN DEMU T-FIXX® Fixing anchor, an identification cap and an attachment hook.
The approved HALFEN DEMU T-FIXX® Fixing anchor was certified as suitable for a two-person personal attachment point in a DGUV test based on CEN/TS 16415.
In addition to the HALFEN Attachment points, we also supply a wide range of other fixing solutions for lift projects. Additional information on the products below can also be found in our Fixing systems and Industral technology Framing channels product areas.
Load attachment point with CE marking and European Technical Assessment ETA-17/0488
The HALFEN HLX Lift-Box is used as an installation aid for fittings in lift shafts and for subsequent maintenance. It is used as a reliable attachment point at the top of the shaft (ceiling attachment points) to allow heavy equipment to be safely lifted.
Load capacities 1500 kg, 2000 kg, 4000 kg
Benefits of the HALFEN HLX Lift-Box
- No drilling and anchor dowels required, therefore no dust on-site
- High load capacities (1500 kg, 2000 kg, 4000 kg)
- CE marking according to ETA
- European Technical Assessment
- Compact plastic housing for easy installation in minimal concrete cover
- Chain-link or cable attachment point available
- Self-releasing and locking chain link
- Folds back into the box with ease
- Rotation lock
- Ready-to-install sets
- Quick and easy installation due to low weight
- Suitable for minimal component thicknesses (from 150 mm) and reduced edge spacings
- Detailed, multilingual installation instructions available
- CAD files available
- System with European Technical Assessment ETA-17/0488
- CE marking
- High load capacities (1.500 kg, 2.000 kg, 4.000 kg)
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.