Spherical head anchors
HALFEN DEHA KKT Spherical head anchor
The HALFEN DEHA KKT Spherical head lifting anchor system is a universal, high quality and cost-effective system for lifting all types of precast concrete elements. It can be used for especially heavy precast elements with individual anchor loads up to 45 tons.
As one of only a few companies, we also offer a turning and lifting link. This facilitates turning and moving large, heavy concrete pipes. In addition, a wide range of anchors and a selection of accessories allow almost any type of lifting application.
Suitable for lifting and transporting all types of precast concrete elements under any condition
- Transport of wall and floor slabs, beams and columns
- Transport of sandwich panels
- Lifting and turning of concrete pipes
- Spherical head anchor (standard / offset)
- Spherical head rod anchor (standard / offset)
- Eye anchor
- Quick fitting spherical head anchor
- Narrow foot spherical head anchor
- Spherical head plate anchor
- Pitching anchor
- Conical pipe anchor
- Large selection of recess formers
- Universal head lifting link
- Turning and lifting link
- Pipe installation device
- Hoisting hook
- Accident recovery unit
- Spherical head locking cover
- Extensive range of accessories for precast elements of any shape and size
- Load classes from 1,3 - 45,0
- Quick connection and disconnection of anchors and lifting links
- Anchors made of specially tempered round steel to guarantee best results and reliability - even under extreme conditions.
- The extensive range of accessories guarantees an economical solution for all lifting situations
- Locking cover designed for traffic loads for spherical head anchor installed in slabs. Cover can be removed for future use of anchor (used in cover slabs or shaft covers etc.)
- The special turning and lifting link is particularly suitable for easy transport and installation of pipes
- All anchors can be clearly identified after concreting; marked with the load class, anchor length and manufacturer’s code. This avoid any mix-ups of components.
- All anchors are sufficiently dimensioned to three times the safety factor for steel failure
- All clutches are sufficiently dimensioned to four times the safety factor for steel failure.
- Anchors are impact resistant up to -20°C
- Anchors are also available in (FV) hot-dip galvanized or (A4) stainless-steel
- CE marking according to MD 2006/42 EC
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +44 (0)1582-470300 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
More information about the product, such as catalogs, price lists and technical information can be found here.