Cast-in channels toothed
HALFEN HZA and HZA-CE-CS
Halfen HZA channels are a new development for applications where high loads in the longitudinal direction of the channel must also be considered. The special toothing/serration guarantees a positive load transfer into the channel.
In addition, the channels can also reliably absorb fatigue-related vibrations and therefore meet all the requirements for reliable fixing for example of crane runways or of elevator guide rails.
HALFEN HZA-PS Cast-in channels meet the high requirements for extraordinary impacts from external (EVA) and internal (EVI) loads e.g. earthquakes seismic category C2, plane crash or explosions.
HALFEN HZA DYNAGRIP
In addition, HALFEN HZA hot-rolled channels can also reliably absorb fatigue-relevant vibrations and therefore meet all requirements for fixing elevator guide rails or crane runways as well as for seismic loads. Certified according to European Technical Assessment ETA-20/1081.
- Permanently adjustable fixing solution
- Cost-effective installation using only simple tools
- Effective pre-planning can reduce construction time
- Health-friendly: no dust, no noise, no vibrations
- No damage to the main reinforcement
- Approved for building components with fire protection requirements
- Suitable for installation in concrete compression and tension zones
Efficient corrosion protection:
- (A4) Stainless steel for applications with high demands on corrosion protection
- (HDG) Hot-dip galvanized steel for interior use
Dimensioning anchorages under fire loads must consider the provisions of Technical Report TR 020. “Evaluation of Anchorages in Concrete concerning Resistance to Fire”.
The design values for all hot-rolled HZA Channel profiles can be found in the European Technical Assessment ETA-20/1081.
Do you have technical questions about the product?
Feel free to contact our experts by phone at +49 (0) 2173/970-9063 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
More information such as catalogs, price lists, technical information or software can be found here: